Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'd like to know...

Say a country that I’d love to know is a difficult question to me, because I like so much travel and there are a lot of places that I'd like to know , so choose one is complicated. But certainly one of the countries’ that I would like to know some day is Australia because I’ve heard about the beautiful landscapes, the crystalline water of the beaches and the incredible fauna of the island.
If I went there I think there are two things that I’d like to do. The first thing is have a relax time on the beach, walk all through the sand, swim on the sea and get some sun lying in a beach chair. The other one thing is to visit the amazing corals and reef, and if it’s possible I’d love to scuba and see the diversity of animals in the sea.  Another thing is to know Melbourne, I‘ve heard that is a beautiful city where you can have a lot of fun especially on the night.

Also I’ve heard that Australia it’s a very cosmopolitan country, that means that there are a lot of people from different cultures I think that is a good point because you have the opportunity to learn different custom and language. The bad point is that Australia is very expensive, so I think the best option is “work and travel” program or tray to get a work visa and look for a job by yourself. 

6 comments:

  1. I have a uncles that live in Australia. They have told me that it is a very nice country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that work and travel is very good option if you have the time and dont have to come back to your country in a long time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working holiday is the answer to all our questions!! XD Australia seems to be a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Australia looks like a really cool place to visit, but you'll have to work your english a lot to understand what are they saying xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister lived in Australia and she talks only wonderful thing about it.

    ReplyDelete