Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Japanese Animation

Anime is the name to call the Japanese animation dedicated to child entertainment and is very famous in the occidental world. In my childhood was very popular and you could watch on national channels TV.  In these days, on TV you can’t find easily anime or any other cartoon programme, but if you have satellite TV or cable TV you will find anime. One of the more famous anime is Dragon Ball; this is an anime that fascinate child and adult people, and also girls.
When I was a child there’s no so much of anime on TV, but there was one that I like: Sailor moon.  I can’t remember a lot of things about this anime but it was about five girls with powers and with a kind of double life. They should fight against the enemy’s and I liked that they had nice clothes.  Also I watched others anime less popular like DN Angel and Elfen Lied. As well in those days I listened some Japanese songs, the only group I remember is Larc n’ Ciel but I listened just one or two times.

Well I think that anime didn’t influence my life in any way it was just for fun, but I know people that love the Japanese culture and one of their dreams is to visit Japon. The  Anime gets memories to me about moments and people from another stage of my life.

6 comments:

  1. I used to watch sailor moon also, but I can not remember a big deal of it...I think they have a black cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja i remember the series Sailor Moon, but i did not like the personages. I have a cousin fan of that series, she has a poster in his room....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also know a little bit of Sailor Moon's story, because my girlfriend is a big fan of the serie. What i liked the most it was Serena's cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Elfen Lied too. Its topic is ind of psychological type. It was...interesting watch it.
    Best regards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, every girl I knew when I was a kid watched sailor moon

    ReplyDelete